- Sex, Race, and Class— Selma James [imp]
- From Servitude to Service Work [imp][read]
- Toward a Phenomenology of Sex-Right — Kathy Miriam [imp][read]
- Letter to Chris Kraus, °1: ‘Kiss Me,’ ‘Fuck Me,’ or ‘Rape Me’ [imp][read]
- Radio Alice - A/Traverso [imp][read]
- Lacan and the Discourse of the Hysteric - Paul Verhaeghe [imp][read]
- ‘Gender — Class — Dynamic’ & ‘Comrades, But Women’ - Théorie Communiste [imp]
- Human Strike Within the Field of the Libidinal Economy — Claire Fontaine [read][imp]
- Women on the Market — Luce Irigaray [read][imp]
- 1914: One or Several Wolves – Deleuze and Guattari [imp]
- Capitalism: A Very Special Delirium – Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari [imp]
- City in the Female Gender – Lia Magale [imp]
- Commodities Among Themselves - Luce Irigaray [imp]
- Cyborg Manifesto – Donna Haraway [imp]
- Gramsci’s Black Marx: Whither the Slave in Civil Society? – Frank Wilderson, III [imp]
- Hijab – Alain Badiou [imp]
- Introduction to The Power of Women and the Subversion of the Community – Selma James [imp]
- Laugh of the Medusa – Helene Cisoux [imp]
- SCUM Manifesto – Valerie Solanas [imp]
- Theses on the Terrible Community - Tiqqun [imp]
- Women and the Subversion of the Community – Mariarosa Dalla Costa & Selma James [imp]
FOR OPTIMUM PRINTING RESULTS…
- No auto-scaling: click the downward pointing arrow on the side of the print dialogue box to show more options. On the first page, it’ll have a similar dialogue, except it says ‘fit content to page.’ Automatically, it will choose ‘shrink to printable area.’ Change to ‘none’ for page scaling.
- ‘Short end binding’: Click layout and change it from one-sided printing to two-sided printing with SHORT edge binding.
- No auto-scaling: In the print dialogue, there is a section called ‘page handling,’ possibly under ‘advanced’ or ‘print settings.’ In the section marked ‘page scaling,’ it will automatically have chosen ‘shrink to printable area.’ Choose the option ‘none’ instead.
- ‘Short end binding’: Go to ‘advanced’ (next to the printer), click ‘features’, then ‘flip pages up’.
Always print a test copy to make sure the settings are all correct!